8 Editor-Loved Vacation Outfits on Amazon for Spring Break 2022

After months of winter hibernation, I'm counting down the days until my next warm-weather vacation this month. Given how many trips I've had to cancel over the past couple of years, I can't wait to spend a week basking in the sun. But my lack of recent beach vacations means my wardrobe desperately needed an

After months of winter hibernation, I'm counting down the days until my next warm-weather vacation this month. Given how many trips I've had to cancel over the past couple of years, I can't wait to spend a week basking in the sun. But my lack of recent beach vacations means my wardrobe desperately needed an upgrade. That's why I did a major Amazon haul, and to help others who may be in the same boat, I'm sharing my eight favorite vacation fashion finds.

If you also have a spring break trip coming up, check out my list of swimwear, clothes, shoes, and accessories from Amazon — starting at just $11 — below.

Boderier Cotton Bucket Hat

Courtesy

Since I plan to spend the majority of my vacation time in the sun, I need a stylish hat to protect my skin from harmful rays. Hailey Bieber recently wore a beige bucket hat with a swimsuit on the beach, so I decided that I needed one, too. I landed on the Boderier Cotton Bucket Hat, which comes in eight colors and costs just $11. It's foldable, so I can easily pack it in my suitcase, and it has frayed edges for an extra stylish detail.

Shop now: $11; amazon.com

Ayliss Woven Tote Bag

Courtesy

I'm a major fan of the straw bag trend, but I prefer totes that have a zipper closure. The Ayliss Woven Tote Bag is the best of both worlds. It's made from handwoven straw with an interior polyester lining, faux leather straps, and a zipper closure up top. It'll keep everything I need for the beach secure while matching perfectly with my new beige bucket hat. It's an accessory win-win.

Shop now: $34 (Originally $38); amazon.com

Steve Madden Harlin Heeled Sandal

Courtesy

Since most of my clothes are in neutral shades, I like to add pops of color through my accessories. The Steve Madden Harlin Heeled Sandals are the perfect way to do this since they come in tons of fun colors, like pastel pink and blue. They have a manageable 2-inch block heel and textured outsoles to prevent slipping, not to mention, they give me major Polly Pocket vibes — in the best way.

Shop now: $49 (Originally $70); amazon.com

Le Specs Outta Love Oval Sunglasses

Courtesy

I've had my eye on the Le Specs Outta Love Sunglasses for a while now, and I finally decided to pull the trigger. The lenses are the perfect slender oval shape, and the tortoise colorway matches everything in my closet. Plus, the brand has a long list of celebrity fans, including Zoe Kravitz, Gigi Hadid, and Beyoncé.

Shop now: $59; amazon.com

The Drop Britt Tiered Maxi Tent Dress

Courtesy

A comfortable maxi dress is a vacation must-have, and I'm packing the Britt Tiered Maxi Dress from The Drop. Made from soft and smooth lyocell fabric, the flowy dress has two side pockets and hidden buttons on the back of the straps that let you adjust them to your perfect fit. I plan to wear the dress out to dinner with a pair of heeled sandals and a clutch.

Shop now: $60; amazon.com

Levi's Premium 501 Mid-Thigh Short

Courtesy

When it comes to denim shorts, I prefer mid-thigh-length styles with more coverage on the back. The Levi's Premium 501 Shorts, currently on sale for $62, are exactly what I had in mind. Available in eight washes, the denim shorts have frayed edges and slight distressing on the legs, giving them that ideal lived-in look. I can wear these over a swimsuit at the beach, or throw them on with a T-shirt and sneakers to go exploring.

Shop now: $62 (Originally $70); amazon.com

Sam Edelman Ainslie Sandal

Courtesy

My favorite sandals always come from Sam Edelman, so I had to add the new Ainslie Slide Sandals to my cart. Each shoe has a wide, faux leather, woven strap that matches my new tote bag, plus a cushioned insole and 1-inch platform for extra comfort and support. These sandals will easily transition from the beach to an evening out, making them a no-brainer for a warm-weather vacation.

Shop now: $120; amazon.com

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qrrSrbClnV6YvK57xZqqoaGfo3y0vNGipaBlkqeyoreMr5icmaSevK95zq6rn6GkqHqiucCzpqc%3D

Share!